You can setup Sky Pilot so that customers access to files or videos will expire a certain number of days after their purchase. This can be used to setup a rental or limited time access to files or streaming videos
- Visit Your Sky Pilot Products Page
- Select the product you would like to edit
- Select the variant you would like to edit.
- Click the gear icon to the right of the file(or video) you would like to expire
- Click the “Expires” checkbox
- Enter the number of days you would like the file to expire in in the days field.
- Close the popup
- Click “Update Variant"